Microsoft Expression Blend 4 Step by StepBook - 2011
Provides information on creating rich user interfaces for Microsoft Silverlight-based applications with Microsoft Expression Blend 4.
This guide to Microsoft's Expression Blend 4, a component of the Expression Studio software suite, provides step-by-step instructions for performing common tasks with this user friendly graphical user interface creation tool. Beginning with an overview of Microsoft Siverlight functions and a walk through of the application user interface, the volume presents a discussion of basic interfaces design, XAML and C# coding, animations, interactive features, graphical skinning and working with data types. Chapters include numerous screen shots and tips and access to additional online resources is provided. Kosinska is a certified Microsoft trainer and Leeds is an experienced Silverlight and Expression Web programmer. Annotation ©2011 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Ingram Publishing Services
The smart way to learn Microsoft Expression Blend 4—one step at a time!
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to design rich user interfaces (UI) for Microsoft Silverlight-based applications using Expression Blend 4. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Master the Expression Blend 4 core tools and features
- Use SketchFlow to design a UI prototype
- Create reusable skins for Silverlight 4 controls
- Implement interactive elements without writing code
- Add XAML and C# basics to your design skill set
- Design custom UI art with tools in Expression Design 4
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book’s practice files—ready to download and put to work.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web.